The colour palette for 2020 is rather neutral with a pop of pastel green and lilac hues. These are hues we have designed in mind with at Terry de Havilland whether you want green accessories or a shoe to complement a lilac look. The first colourway we will look at this season is the brown tones in our SS20 collection.
A colour way spotted at Fashion Week a to this season! Neutrals are back but Terry de Havilland always has them. Neutral tones hold a calming aesthetic for 2020. Whether you wish to style a monochromatic neutral look or need a subtle accessory to tone down a bold look, we have the perfect look for you.
Terry de Havilland Brown Edit
Zia Faux Brown Snake
Are you after a new go-to platform heel? Our Zia Faux Brown Snake is a classic. Easily stand out in our bold iconic silhouette designed with a duo of brown leathers, not only with 2020 colour trends in mind but our Terry de Havilland customer. The Zia is our number one bestselling shoe, and this tonal design is unique compared to some of our more vibrant Zias’s. However if you need a reliable heel that will go with every dress in your wardrobe and you can wear every night then this shoe is for you.
Why wear the Zia?
- Our Iconic 70’s platform has been worn on the feet of the most famous celebrities from Kate Moss to Fearne Cotton at the biggest events.
- Our Zia low is available at a danceable 10 cm height.
- Complemented by a 1.5 cm single platform to add extra comfort.
- An open toe finish for a feminine look.
- Cross over strap adds a subtle fastening detail paired with lightning bolt buckle.
It is the height of winter and still pretty cold out there. Every girl needs to treat herself to a new pair of winter boots and the Lola is a must. Our sophisticated calf length boot is transporting us back to the 60s and 70s, all you need to do is pair it with a mini skirt and you have the whole look. The calf length boot is back in fashion and our natural toned Lola Brown is completely on trend. The length of the Lola Boot is perfect to style with a mini skirt, midi skirt or trouser, therefore a versatile shoe for summer as well as winter. To finish the boot off with the fashion week styling, pair the Lola Brown with a natural colour palette. Try a tonal jumpsuit and beige trench coat – the perfect day look.
Why shop the Lola?
- Perfect for all seasons.
- Keep your toes warm and dry in winter or rain!
- Ultra comfortable.
- You can walk for miles and still look stylish in our 4.5 cm heel height.
- Easy, practical zip fastening design with Terry de Havilland branding.
- Leather lined.
- Elegant silhouette.
Lena Brown Croc
The Lena Brown Croc is a timeless platform heel which you can rely on to never dip in and out of fashion. Although the neutral colour palette is a current must, brown tones are always on trend, however how you style them may differ through time. The Lena can be worn to elevate the ‘jeans and a nice top’ or it could be paired with a tonal leather skirt and co ordinating shirt for a brown and beige monochromatic finish. The Lena is a heel which can dress up any casual attire or add extra glam to evening wear.
Why buy the Lena?
- A classic silhouette which has remained in fashion since its first influence in the 1970s
- Tonal colour way which easily complements any colour palette.
- Designed with iconic Terry de Havilland patent leather in croc print.
- Effortlessly glamorous.
- Open toe for an elegant design feature.
- Stand boldly in a 12 cm heel height.
- Walk comfortably in a 3 cm double platform.
- Easy, practical fastening with lightning buckle detail.