How I Style The Daisy 50 Black Snake Mule
One of my favourite shoes from the new collection is the Daisy Mule. Here is my own style edit on how I style this kitten heel.
The Daisy is our Kitten heel mule, this shoe stands out from the rest of our 70’s platform-driven collection. We studied what is coming in for 2020 and what our Terry de Havilland girl wants.
The mood board for this shoe was around neutral colour tones. Hence why our Daisy is available as all black or black and white. We picture this shoe to be worn daily to evening with any look, so should be available in colourways which will go with anything in your wardrobe effortlessly.
So why you should buy Daisy?
- Be on trend this season in our Daisy 50 Black Snake.
- Designed with our iconic Black faux snake print patent leathers.
- The detailed strap fastening with Lightening bolt buckle detailing.
- Our kitten heel is of small height of 6cm so you can walk all day no matter where you are.
- Closed pointed toe silhouette gives a modern feminine tone.
- The mule styling also creates a unique silhouette complemented by the pointed toe in a duo of fabrics.
Why do I need a Kitten Heel in my Wardrobe?
The Kitten heel is a must for 2020, as well as being elegant, sexy and the most comfortable shoe here is a few more reasons of why you need a kitten heel among your platforms in your shoe collection:
- This shoe style is a MUST for 2020, featured in Vogue as the shoe of the year.
- Although platform heels are amazing, isn’t it just nice to have a change?
- You can walk for miles and your feet don’t hurt.
- If your tall and don’t like wearing really high heels these shoes are ultra-feminine and perfect for you.
- If you have to walk a while for work but don’t like wearing trainers to the office these are a must.
- Everyone is wearing the kitten heel so don’t be left out!
LOOK 1 – Day
It’s still winter so I styled the Daisy for a wrap up well winter look in beige and black tones. The contrasting tones make any look stand out by using subtle neutral tones in a bold way.
I paired a mix of fabrics together, leather cargos, PVC trench coat, faux fur and cotton together along with my patent leather mules. Adding different textures together create a mixed textured look.
My accessories include a faux fur hat and a beige bag to go with the toned styling.
This look is a great way to style the Daisy for an all-day look.
LOOK 2 – Evening
For a recent styling shoot, I featured my Daisy mules for a casual editorial look. Here I went for a 70’s loose-fitting split jean hem and open blazer with a statement necklace. The pointed silhouette of the shoe in black finishes the look complemented with a statement pearl and diamond necklace.
If you need some evening wear styling try an oversized blazer, jeans and the daisy. Perfect for a night out vibe.
The Daisy is available to buy now for £270. We have limited stock available so shop the Daisy while you still can!